I was thrilled to see the remainder of The Fine Art of Sighing. In the last packet the first paragraph or so was present and the rest was gone. When i read the packet at home i was disappointed that the rest of the story wasn't there, and also in class when we discussed the packet many of the other group members were upset as well. So I'm sure they were excited to read the remainder of that story as well.
I felt the author did an amazing job displaying what a person looks like and how they feel when they sigh. I liked how the author explained the different feelings that were involved or can be involved in sighing. Like pleasure boredom or melancholy. It was just a nice little collection of what sighs can mean and the reference to the carbon feeding plants when well with what the weight of a sigh can mean. Very great story!
good, 7/10
ReplyDelete