This is my first post. I have discovered that in the process of getting ready for all things school related that i despise technology. Stupid laptop. Stupid e-mich account. If anyone is feeling free to read this oh so awesome post, if you could be kind enough to e-mail me that poetry packet that would be amazing. You never know how long it will take the tech guys to fix your e-mich account, and obviously mine is not working. Boo. I think i was supposed to introduce myself.
Lets start with I'm not usually so negative. I'm Lindsey. I'm 24. I just moved back to my hometown of Pinckney. My brother and his bride to be are gracious enough to put up my boyfriend and I until the end of the year or end of the semester. We are moving to L.A. because he wants to act, and i don't want to see snow other than on Christmas. He's staying in Michigan with me because i wanted one more term at Eastern. I'm not sure what I will be doing out there but I'm sure after I'm settled in i will start school back up, it will be school number five. Whoo hoo.
I am currently a bartender at TGIF, but i did recently put in my two weeks because it's too much to drive with school, mostly because my car is junk. I can flair. You have to learn it at Fridays. I've worked there for almost three years, I'm sad to go. I got a new job, it's the biggest dive bar ever. It's the dam site in Hell. Awesome, if your old enough to drink go there, they need the business. I think I'm about all cashed out of things to type. My mom has been here for three days and has completely exhausted me. Thanks for the visit if you read this bad lad!
No comments:
Post a Comment